3/18/2015

The " small penis " title party in London

A group of men who have penis below the average size of the world held a party in London , England .
BBC attended the first event in the UK specifically held that the men can talk frankly about their bodies .

Most of the men who came to have a penis smaller than most of the penis .

According BJU International Journal of Urology , international penis size average of more than 9.16 centimeters in a flaccid state .



Graham , who claimed to have a penis under general international size , feel very insecure . " In the toilet , I will try to get into the cubicle loose . My personal life is almost to the point where I do not want to go out , so as not to have to bother with the possibility of interaction , " he said .

Graham deliberately avoiding social activities to pretend there is an event or by not answering SMS messages.

"I obviously assume that I had. The couple that I could get very little. And it could be because I do not want to put them in an awkward situation. It makes me so nervous to have sex. So I, not the people who are confident about that, "he said.

So what happened at the party?
More than 100 people gathered in the evening which is marked with a stand-up comedy, music, and poetry are mostly themed penis.

A number of men in the room was completely naked.

Along poured drinks, some guy was so much easier to compare the size of each, as well as body piercing.

Quite a lot of women also at the party.

Although Graham, 33 years old, always aware of the problems which he said heavily, many former spouse are not concerned.

"Some people talk very openly, and perhaps (small penis) was the first one they mentioned, but there are also people who loved us what it is. In a long enough period of time that I was acting different, or acted boldly. If only I could be more honest (to myself), "said Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment